Now that you have already read Look Before You Leap! What You Should Do BEFORE You Open An Etsy Shop, it is now time to “build” your shop. It doesn’t matter how awesome your Etsy listings are, if you shop is … Continue reading
You love Etsy, and you love crafting. One day you realize that this craft you love has taken over your life, and you are ready to start your own business and open up a shop there. Setting up an Etsy … Continue reading
One of my features for The Crafter Showcase will be “First Impression Critique.” Many times it is what the potential buyer sees in the first few seconds on your Etsy store that will determine if they will stay to look around.
As I grow, I will be offering my First Impression Critique for free!
Well, let’s say that that it is more of a trade off. There are just a few things that you can do for me first, and then I will take a look at your store. If you use any of these Social Media sites, let’s connect! This is a wonderful way for me to find new shops that I might never find.
- Head on over to The Crafter Showcase on facebook and Like my page as your personal profile, and if you have one for your Etsy business. I will also like your Etsy business page in return.
- Then fly over to The Crafter Showcase on Twitter and Follow me there, I will follow you back on Twitter as well.
- Circle around to The Crafter Showcase on Google+ and add me to your circle. I will add you to mine.
- Turn back and stumble, but don’t fall into The Crafter Showcase on StumbleUpon. I will StumbleUpon you as well.
- The last stop on your journey is The Crafter Showcase on Pinterest, Follow my boards and I will follow you back.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Etsy Shop link and I will check it out and give you my first impression. I am excited to help you out and check out some new Etsy Shops!